Photos by Liz Bosco, Valerie Dillon, and Mel Lohrer
The Memphremagog Watershed Association was founded in 2007 as an organization dedicated to the preservation of the environment and natural beauty of the Memphremagog watershed and to ensure its protection for generations to come. We host educational events, organize projects to clean and renaturalize lakes and rivers, protect native plant life, and work with federal, state and local agencies to improve the quality of life in the watershed.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
The next MWA Board Meeting is Wednesday, January 8th, 4:30-6:00PM at the Work Commons Conference Room.
There are many ways that you can volunteer!
- Volunteer at a rain garden work day- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a Cyanobacteria volunteer monitor
- Become a Vermont Invasive Species Patroller
- Join us for a parade- email email@example.com
- Join a committee! Email Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come to a Board meeting- see our events page
- Join our mailing list to stay up to date with news and events!
Your support makes our work possible!