Photos by Liz Bosco, Valerie Dillon, and Mel Lohrer
The Memphremagog Watershed Association was founded in 2007 as an organization dedicated to the preservation of the environment and natural beauty of the Memphremagog watershed and to ensure its protection for generations to come. We host educational events, organize projects to clean and renaturalize lakes and rivers, protect native plant life, and work with federal, state and local agencies to improve the quality of life in the watershed.
Latest News and Upcoming Events
COVID-19 pandemic response information: MWA Board Meetings are being conducted remotely as needed. Our meetings are still open to the public. If you are interested in joining a meeting, please email President@mwavt.org to receive email alerts for the next meeting and the conference and/or video call information. In-person regular meetings will resume as is recommended by social distancing guidelines. MWA has also cancelled our 3rd Grade Youth Discovery Program for 2020. We look forward to holding this again in 2021 and thank all our volunteers and teachers for their assistance and participation each year!
- We hope that Identifying Invasive Species in our Watershed, a training with Ann Bove, will be rescheduled for 2021.
- Please check back for more information on our regular annual programing like our bird walks and wetland paddles.
There are many ways that you can volunteer!
- Volunteer at a rain garden work day- email email@example.com
- Become a Cyanobacteria volunteer monitor
- Become a Vermont Invasive Species Patroller
- Join us for a parade- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join a committee! Email Membership at email@example.com
- Come to a Board meeting- see our events page
- Join our mailing list to stay up to date with news and events!
Your support makes our work possible!