There are many ways in which you can support MWA, its mission and its activities: consider becoming a member, making a donation, or volunteering your time.
COME TO A BOARD MEETING: the first Wednesday of the month, 4:30-6:00 pm
- Join Zoom Meeting
88601285691?pwd= MWtKbld3V3hLTmtuTUQ2eVpPM0UzQT 09Meeting ID: 886 0128 5691
One tap mobile
*359640# US (Washington DC)
*359640# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 886 0128 5691
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/
BECOME A MEMBER
- Membership Levels: $5 Student, $25-$49 Member, $50-99 Sponsor, $100+ Patron
- 2021 MWA Membership Form - fill it out and mail it with your membership check.
- Become a Member Online - It's fast and secure using PayPal
- JOIN OUR MAILING LIST to keep up to date on MWA events.
MAKE A DONATION
- Visit our Donation Page to make a safe and easy donation with your PayPal account to the Memphremagog Watershed Association.
VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME
- Assisting us with your volunteer labor is very important and enables us to perform fieldwork, water sampling, and river clean-ups, planting or enhancing the Eagle Point Preserve. You will enjoy the companionship of others who have also volunteered their time, and the satisfaction of knowing you have invested several hours to improving the health of the Lake Memphremagog Watershed. You do not need any specific expertise to volunteer. Please fill out our Contact Form and tell us about your interest in the Lake Memphremagog Watershed and your available volunteer hours. We will get back to you about specific projects as they are planned.